Domnick & Shevin seek to provide beneficial information to consumers, businesses and fellow attorneys. Here are helpful links—sources of various consumer, business, government, legal, automotive, personal injury and medical malpractice. The links are categorized by:
- Catastrophic / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Automotive / Defective Products - Groups
- Automotive / Defective Products - Government
- Professional Legal Organizations
- Consumer Organizations
While we cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of content provided by these websites, they are sites that we found to provide quality information. If there is further information you seek that you are unable to find, feel free to contact our law firm, located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
CATASTROPHIC / TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- Brain injury resource ad support center.
- Increasing access to quality health care and raising awareness and understanding of brain injury.
- Comprehensive brain injury continuum of care offering specialized inpatient evaluation and treatment for both children and adults.
- Provides leadership and support for a comprehensive program of research related to the rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities.
- An organization moving brain injury science into practice.
- Resource Center
- Delivers medical treatment therapuetic rehabilitation and disease management services.
- Anatomy of the human body.
- Published articles and studies of practice.
- Repository of medical device incident and hazard information.
- License verification.
- Protecting and promoting your health.
- Health care ratings.
Largest medical and biotechnology information resource and reference portal on the Internet.
- Search engine designed for medical searches.
- Professional medical content.
- Health care manuals for medical professionals and consumers.
- Health information.
- Medical malpractice news.
- Protects health of all Americans.
- Prescription drug information.
NURSING HOME ABUSE
- Administration of the medicaid program.
- Provides information on the latest Alzheimer care strategies, research findings, and advocacy initiatives.
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with a membership that helps people age 50 and over have independence and choice and control in ways that are beneficial and affordable to them and society as a whole.
- Responsible for the medicaid program.
- Report Abuse
- Primary state agency administering human services programs to benefit Florida's elders.
- Largest advocacy organization for long term care providers and the elderly they serve.
- Volunteers for long-term care.
- Find and compare nursing homes.
AUTOMOTIVE / DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS GROUPS
Dedicated to saving lives and reducing injuries on the roads.
- An alliance of consumer, health, and safety groups, and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
- Dedicated to reducing the number of deaths and injuries caused by truck-related crashes.
- Delivers a transportation system that is fatality and congestion free.
- Dedicated to reducing the losses from crashes on the nation's highways.
- Promotes development of safer products, advocates for children, and educates the public about dangerous children's products.
- Represents all automobile dealers.
Dedicated to reducing the number of deaths and injuries caused by truck-related crashes, providing compassionate support to truck crash survivors and families of truck crash victims, and educating the public, policy-makers and media about truck safety issues.
- Represents consumer interests.
- Articles and discussions regarding harmful consumer products, medical malpractice, environmental hazards, work place injuries,hazardous practices, and all modes of transportation.
- Ensures all citizens are represented in the halls of power.
Provide consumers a voice for auto safety and quality.
AUTOMOTIVE / DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS GOVERNMENT
- Ensuring the safety of our nation's motor coach passengers.
BTS brings a greater degree of coordination, comparability, and quality standards to transportation data, and facilitates in the closing of important data gaps.
- Provides highway safety and security through excellence inservice, education, and enforcement.
- Saves lives, prevents injuries, and reduces traffic related health care and other economic costs.
- Reduces crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- Collection of analytical reports on motor carrier safety.
Offers company safety data and related services to industry and the public over the Internet.
- Improve mobility on the nation's highways.
Provide highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement.
- Promote safety and strengthen domestic security.
- Promote a safe and secure Florida.
- Recurring and periodic reports.
Dedicated to reducing deaths, injuries, and property damage that result from crashes on the nation's roads.
- Carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau.
- Dedicated to child passenger safety.
- Protects the public from risks of injury or death from products.
PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Promote a fair and effective justice system.
- To serve equally our members, our profession, and the public by defending liberty and delivering justice as the national representative of the legal profession.
- Dedicated to strengthening and upholding Florida's civil justice system and protecting the rights of Florida's citizens and consumers.
- Provides civil trial lawyers with the tools and resources needed to improve and enhance their practice areas.
- Dedicated to advancing justice and democracy.
- Advance the consumer interest through research, advocacy, and education.
- Saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- Advocates for a healthier and more equitable world by making government work for the people and by defending democracy from corporate greed.
- Devoted to encouraging civic participation.
- National archives
- Working to protect your hard-earned money.
- Protect rights and liberties, uphold and interpret the law, and provide for the peaceful resolution of disputes.
- Identifies your congressperson in the United States House of Representatives and provides contact information.
- Facts and stories on bullying as well as advice on how to handle it.
- Promotes respect as a way to manage conflict and prevent criminal behavior.
- Promotes student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
- Spreading the word and reducing and ending bullying.
- Provides information from various government agencies on how to prevent bullying.
- Help your child handle a school bully.
- Produces tools that communities can use to learn crime prevention strategies, engage community members, and coordinate with local agencies.
- Advocate for education professional and to fulfill the promise of public education.
- Expand opportunities and enhance quality of life of those with disabilities.
- Largest online safety education and help group in the world.
Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury Litigation Law Firm focusing on Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse andProduct Liability throughout the state of Florida within Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Martin Counties including Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and the Treasure Coast.