Michael J. Brevda Press Kit
Mr. Brevda was admitted to practice in Florida in 2010. He became a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum after serving as lead counsel in a case where the Plaintiff was awarded in excess of $1 million. Mr. Brevda was selected as a Florida Legal Elite “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend Magazine 2012. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association and the Inns of Court.
A native of Florida, Mr. Brevda graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2007 and from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2010. Michael was chosen for membership in Florida Blue Key, an elite student leadership society. Additionally, Mr. Brevda was inducted into the University of Florida Hall of Fame, one of the most prestigious honors awarded to student leaders, reserved each year for the top 25 student leaders out of the 50,000 person student body. Mr. Brevda also worked in the U.S. House of Representatives for Florida’s Eighth District and served as the Director of Federal Lobbying on behalf of the University of Florida. While in law school, he served as Defense Counsel for the Honor Court and was a member of the Dean’s List from 2008 through 2010. Mr. Brevda earned a Book Award in International Financial Crimes and was an active member of the Jessup Moot Court Team. Additionally, Mr. Brevda served as the University of Florida Supreme Court Justice from 2009 to 2010.
Mr. Brevda is passionate about helping people in need and is dedicated to pursuing justice on behalf of his injured clients and their families. When he is not trying cases, Mr. Brevda lectures seniors on their rights in nursing homes and hospitals. Mr. Brevda is active in local politics and served as co-counsel to U.S. Congressman Patrick Murphy when Rep. Allen West appealed the congressional election results.
Michael prides himself on being available to his clients and providing the one on one attention every case deserves. He is reachable at 561-630-5363 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Florida Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- University of Florida, 2010, J.D.
- Florida Blue Key
- Dean’s List, 2008 - 2010
- Student Honor Court – Defense Counsel, 2008-2009
- Book Award – International Financial Crimes, 2009
- University of Florida Jessup Moot Court, 2008-2010
- University of Florida Supreme Court Justice, 2009-2010
- University of Florida, 2007, B.S., Cum Laude, Political Science
- Inducted into the University of Florida Hall of Fame
- Florida Blue Key
Professional Association and Leadership Activities:
- Federal Bar - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Florida Justice Association - Member
- Inns of Court - Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association- Member
- Young Lawyers Section Member
- Palm Beach County Justice Association - Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member, Trial Lawyers Section