Michael J. Brevda Press Kit
Mr. Brevda was admitted to practice in Florida in 2010. He began his career with a large defense firm where he defended hospitals, doctors and nursing homes. Michael then joined Domnick & Shevin in 2011 as the firm’s first associate attorney. In 2012, Michael became a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum after serving as lead counsel in a case where the Plaintiff was awarded in excess of $1 million. Mr. Brevda was selected as a Florida Trend “Top Lawyers of Florida” in 2013 and has been listed as a Legal Elite “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend Magazine multiple times. He is also an Eagle Member in the Florida Justice Association
A native of South Florida, Mr. Brevda graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2007 and from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2010. While at UF, Michael was chosen for membership in Florida Blue Key, an elite student leadership society. Additionally, Mr. Brevda was inducted into the University of Florida Hall of Fame.
Mr. Brevda is passionate about helping people in need and is dedicated to pursuing justice on behalf of his injured clients and their families. When he is not trying cases, Mr. Brevda lectures seniors on their rights in nursing homes and hospitals. Mr. Brevda is also active in local politics and served as co-counsel to U.S. Congressman Patrick Murphy when Rep. Allen West appealed the congressional election results.
Michael prides himself on being available to his clients and providing the one on one attention every case deserves. He is reachable at 561-630-5363 or at email@example.com.
- The Florida Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- University of Florida, 2010, J.D.
- Florida Blue Key
- Dean’s List, 2008 - 2010
- Student Honor Court – Defense Counsel, 2008-2009
- Book Award – International Financial Crimes, 2009
- University of Florida Jessup Moot Court, 2008-2010
- University of Florida Supreme Court Justice, 2009-2010
- University of Florida, 2007, B.S., Cum Laude, Political Science
- Inducted into the University of Florida Hall of Fame
- Florida Blue Key
Professional Association and Leadership Activities:
- Federal Bar - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Florida Justice Association - Member
- Million Dollar Advocates - Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association- Member
- Palm Beach County Justice Association - Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member, Trial Lawyers Section